Create a New CMS Profile
- Entering a Name for a CMS profile is optional. When a name is specified it will be displayed in forms where a document/file is associated with a CMS profile.
- It is required to select a SharePoint Host (corresponds to a cms-host as defined in Config.xml).
- The Site field refers to the name of the SharePoint Site. It can be empty in case of a top-level Site. Otherwise (if the Site is part of a Site collection at a managed path), the Site part of the SharePoint URL http://myhost/sites/mysite/ is mysite.
- Enter the name of the used SharePoint Document Library inside the SharePoint Site.
- The fields Username, Password and Default domain are required for authentication of the Stages system account unless they are specified in Config.xml. If no Default domain is given, users have to log in with a username in the format domain\user.
- The CMS profile can be made the default CMS profile of the Stages process and it also can be defined as CMS profile that will be used for CMS-managed resources of the process. You may also configure Predefined comments for checkin operations.
- Click on Save.