For each Dimensions server that shall be accessible by Stages a cms-host section must be added to the Dimensions cms-type section in PKitConfig.xml. The defined hosts can be referenced in Stages CMS profiles. The following attributes can be dpecifies for a host whereas you have to provide values for the attribute ident and name.
- As ident you have to specify either the same value as for host name or another unique identifier string.
- Attention: CMS profiles will later reference this ident. So you should not change it or remove it
- unintentionally when you already created CMS profiles for this host.
- The name must be the actual host name or ip address of the Dimensions server.
- The displayName is optional. With this attribute you can influence the Dimensions host name will be
- displayed in Stages CMS profiles.