General Rules for Writing Documentation
- :general: Contains general terms and definitions, must be valid across all Stages versions
- :internal: Internal pages (e.g. this page)
- :72: Contains all documentation for Version 7.2
- :73: see above for Version 7.3
- :74: see above for Version 7.4
- :75: see above for Version 7.5
New namespaces shall only be created with the approval of the documentation product owner (currently emr).
- The main heading of every page shall be formatted as “Heading 1”.
- Pages shall be rather short and only describe a single Stages use case or feature.
- Subsequent headings on the page can be formatted as “Heading 2”. “Heading 3” and further should be avoided. If the page needs more heading layers, you should introduce sub-pages.
Work in Progress
- Every page or content that is not complete must have at least one “TBD” marker.