Stages comes pre-configured with a temporary license that allows running Stages on any machine.
Running Stages with a permanent license requires the Stages server machine to have a fixed IP address. To request a permanent license for running Stages on a specific server, please follow these steps:
- Install Stages on the server
- Log in as root or equivalent admin permissions
- Go to the Administration menu
- Click on “Request a License” in the “Further Information” section
- An email with all the necessary information will be opening
- Send the email to the Stages Customer Care team