Create a New CMS Profile
A CMS profile is required for working with Dimensions files in Stages. It defines access details for the repository location and additional settings.
- Entering a Name for a CMS profile is optional. If no name is specified, a display name for the CMS profile containing the Dimensions product and project/stream name will be created dynamically.
- It is required to select a Dimensions Host (corresponds to a cms-host as defined in PKitConfig.xml).
- The Server, Database name and Database connections fields are read-only. They refer to the corresponding cms-property definitions of the selected Dimensions host.
- Enter the name of the Dimensions Product to use. The product must exist on the selected server in the specified database.
- Enter the name of the Dimensions Project/Stream to use. A project or stream with the entered name must exist for the Dimensions product.
- The fields Username, Password are required for authentication of the Stages system account. They can be predefined in PkitConfig.xml.
- The CMS profile can be made the default CMS profile of the Stages process and it also can be defined as CMS profile that will be used for CMS-managed resources of the process. Additionally you can configure Predefined comments for checkin operations.
- Click on Save.