Stages supports SVN 1.7, 1.8 and 1.9
<cms-type name="subversion"> <!-- Global Properties --> <cms-host ident="subversion.example.ident" name="https://subversion.example.net:1234" displayName="Subversion Example Server"> <!-- Host Properties --> <cms-property name="user" value="subversion_username" /> <cms-property name="password" value="subversion_password" /> </cms-host> </cms-type>
These configuration properties affect the behavior of one Subversion server.
Properties marked with * are required for the adapter to work.
Required but can also be set in web-application
Properties marked with # are required but can also be set in the File Management section in the Stages web-application as well. The value entered in the web-application overrides the one from the config.xml.
Required but with default
Properties marked with + are required, but there is a default value. This values can be overridden by configuring it in the config.xml.
- Description: You may enter the Subversion username for the Stages system account here instead of the corresponding field Username in the cms profile. If both values exist, the username from the cms profile is preferred.
> password #
- Description: You may enter the Subversion password for the Stages system account here instead of the corresponding field Password in the cms profile. If both values exist, the password from the cms profile is preferred.
> http.connection.timeout +
- Default Value: 30000
- Description: The timeout in milliseconds until a http connection has to be established and the maximum period of inactivity (in milliseconds) between two consecutive data packets before the socket is closed.
> http.max.connections +
- Default Value: 100
- Description: The maximum number of simultaneously used http connections between Stages and the Subversion server.
> http.ssl.allow.all +
- Default Value: false
- Description: When set to true, disables any verification checks for certificates in case of ssl-secured https connections. It is recommended to only use this in test environments where no valid certificates exist (e.g. self-signed certificates).
> use.system.account.for.download +
- Default Value: false
- Description: When set to true, files will be downloaded from stages using the system account.
- Description: You may enter the Subversion default domain for the Stages system account, and all user accounts. (Only necessary for ntlm authentication)
> http.authentication.hostname (required for ntlm authentication)
- Description: The host name of the server that runs Stages and is allowed to authenticate via ntlm against the Subversion server
Name: The name of this Subversion configuration. This name will be used by Stages to refer to this repository configuration (e.g. in repository plan)
Subversion Server: This selection field contains an entry for each cms-host section in the Stages configuration file (config.xml). You can select the host for this repository configuration.
Repository Path Define the path to the Subversion repository. This overwrites the path from the URL entered in the configuration file (config.xml).
- config.xml: <cms-host name="http://mySubversion.de:123/myPath/to/myRepository" />
- Value in Repository Path: myPath/to/another/Repository
- Resulting URL: http://mySubversion.de:123/myPath/to/another/Repository
- The path from the config.xml gets overwritten by the value from Repository Path.
Enforce Usage of System Account If this is set to true, Stages will use the user credentials from this repository configuration for ALL operations. This means, every check-in, download or lock operation will be executed with the same username.
Username: Define a username for this repository configuration. This overwrites the property username from the configuration file (config.xml).
Password Define a username for this repository configuration. This overwrites the property password from the configuration file (config.xml).
Default Lifecycle Select a lifecycle from the process metamodel as default for files from this repository.
svn:needs-lock is actually not supported by Stages
If the svn attribute “svn:needs-lock” is set for a file this will be ignored by Stages